If you or your child has completed their first semester of college and signed up for our Acorn Fund program, you can request funds to pay for the 2019 Fall Semester beginning July 1, 2019.
- Student's social security number.
- College office where you send your tuition payments. (ex. Bursar’s Office, Office of Student Accounts, etc.)
- College office street address.
- Student college account or student identification number.
We also have exciting news about the Distribution Request application! Applicants will notice a brand new look when they click on the application link, and all Acorn Fund graduates will have an opportunity to create their own application account and update their contact information when they request a distribution. Here is the link to the Acorn Fund Distribution Request.
Please note the following deadlines and be sure to submit your application accordingly:
- Acorn Fund Distribution Request applications received by July 26, 2019 will be reviewed and forwarded for processing on July 29, 2019. We anticipate checks for this first group of distributions to be delivered on or before August 9, 2019.
- Acorn Fund Distribution Request applications received by August 16, 2019 will be reviewed and forwarded for processing on August 19, 2019. We anticipate checks for this second group of distributions to be delivered on or before August 30, 2019.
- If you need payment to the college before August 30, 2019, please contact us.
One last thing: withdrawing the money may reduce any financial aid you receive from other sources, so it may be in your best interest to actually wait until after freshman or sophomore years to request your funds. That’s totally up to you, but if you do receive other forms of financial aid that are tied to your family’s income, we’d recommend doing some research into how that aid could be affected.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us: (844) 4-FORMAN (436-7626). Or stop in to our new office located in the Fenwick Plaza at 205 E Broadway, Salem, NJ.